Never take a day off from your movement practice. Working at home meant to be a day on, not a day off!
- Mobility gives you the power to feel capable and confident. It grants you a healthier, more fulfilling life, it makes you feel FREE.
- Invoke positivity. Remove negative charges from the cells. This removal is essential to our overall well-being. Your body will thank you. Your family will thank you!
- To move safely and effectively through your life and sport
- To correct the common movement and posture faults
- Stiffness compromises not only your movement efficiency but your mood. Stiffness causes pain, achy joints and leads to injuries.
- Once we are back on the streets and into offices, we do not need first to look for a coach, doctor, physio, masseur or … a psychiatrist to help us to look/feel better.
- Breath. Be present.
- Choose your level and your rhythm appropriately to enjoy and to eliminate potential frustrations which will discourage you.
- It is going to take some time and devoted practice before you start unconsciously moving with ease and free.
- Enjoy the movement, don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Study the movement for mastering it.
- Dive deeper and deeper in the execution of each movement to repair and remodel your tissues and help your body to heal.
- Work on your start and your transition between the movements to create a joyful flow.
- Keep it simple. Master the basics at first!
- Keep it safe.
- Be consistent. I recommend that you spend 15-20 min a day to work on your mobility.
- If you have difficulties with motivation or staying focused on the movement – try using music suitable to your tempo. It helps me a lot and it might help you too! Feel free to ask me for some musical suggestions